Who does not know David Beckham?
Every one know who is David Beckham. Last time David Beckham was joined LA Galaxy and moved to AC Milan. David Beckham is famous because of his banana kick.
David Becakham is one of my idol. His play is really cool and good. He became famous because he became the Manchester United's superstar and became really really famous.
Question:
1.Do you agree with my opinion? why or why not?
2.Why David Beckham is so famous and becomes idol of many people?
3.Are you David Beckham's fans too? why or why not?
Reuters. "Beckham may be ready for Milan debut at Roma" The Jakarta Post 4 January 2009, vol.26 no.244, pg 1
From EP
2 comments:
Hello Ernesto,
David Beckham is undoubtedly a celebrity. He is known not only among soccer fans but also among fashion fans for his trendy styles.
Personally, I think that Beckham is not as talented as other players, particularly Brazilian players but he is a consistent player and has done much for Manchester United.
I also think that Beckham's era is coming to an end because there are younger players that are fast rising to fame. Yet, Beckham will continue to be popular for some time to come, perhaps not so much for his soccer ability anymore but for his celebrity status.
MLC Anchor
David Beckham is a good player. However, he's not the best. There are still other players better than him. I think he isn't really that good because he is now moer to fashion than soccer. So, I don't really agree with your opinion that he's that good and I am for sure NOT ONE OF HIS FANS!!
^_^ P
Post a Comment