So in the test for World Cup, Brazil and Italy were drawn. Those two teams are strong teams, in the World Cup before Italy got the predicate as the winner of World Cup. Also, Brazil already won so many times in World Cup.
The other teams who got the drawn score were Egypt and the United States. We can say that those two teams also strong.
In this World Cup there will be so many superstar. In Brazil there is Kaka, in Portugal there is Cristiano Ronaldo as the Portugal's captain, and in Argertina there is Lionel Messi that call by the next of Diego maradona.
Questions:
1.If you are football lover, can you tell me who are the players in Brazil.
2. According to you, who will be the World Cup's winner?
thank you...
from EP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello Ernesto,
From soccer to soccer fan, I don't think that the United States can be said to be a strong team. Not yet anyhow.
Soccer is not a popular sport in the United States although it is becoming more popular as years go by especially since minorities in the U.S. are growing and for many of these minorities soccer is their sport.
For many years, the U.S. was easily eliminated in the qualifying games. It has become a stronger team, it is true, and it was an interesting team to watch in the last World Cup; it can surprise you but I don't know if you can call it a strong team.
Brazil is of course a soccer superpower but it always has a shaky start.
In answer to your question:
I don't know yet who all the players in the Brazilian team are but I know that Kaka, Alexsandro de Souza (Alex), Dani Alves, should be in the team.
Who will be the World Cup's winner? It's too early to say. I would need to watch the teams play at least once or twice to get a feel for the winner.
In soccer it all depends on teamwork. Sometimes there are great stars in a team but the team doesn't play well. Other times, there are not many stars but the team is compact and the players understand each other and you get great plays.
How about asking which team we will be cheering for?
I will certainly be cheering for the South American teams: Brazil of course, and then whichever other team qualifies: Argentina, Paraguay, Colombia, or Chile.
I don't like European soccer. It is boring because it concentrates on defence and not on offence. Sometimes you watch the entire game only to see 0-0 or just one goal.
Also, European soccer is characterized by long passes and a strong strike from a distance.
A good example is German football.
Dutch football is better, more interesting and the Dutch can be a tough team to beat.
South American soccer is characterized by short passes until the players get close to the net and sometimes they don't need to kick the ball hard, just softly into the net. That style is prettier and Brazil and Argentina can score "beautiful" goals.
Which team will be you supporting?
What are the chances that an Indonesian team will ever make it to the World Cup?
MLC Anchor
I always support Argentina, because there is Lionel Messi there. Also Brazil, because there is Kaka there.
About Indonesia, according to me Indonesia will not has any chance to enter the World Cup. Until today Indonesia never won in ASEAN competition, so I think it is impossible for Indonesia to enter the World Cup.
From EP
Hello Ernesto,
Lionel Messi is the new golden boy of soccer. I saw him play in the last World Cup and he certainly has a lot of talent and many years ahead of him because he is quite young.
He is someone to watch for sure.
It is rather sad that Indonesia has no chance to make it to the World Cup. What a different story from Korea! Korean soccer has gone a long way and nowadays we expect Kora to make it to the World Cup every year.
MLC Anchor
Correcting a typo
I meant to type Korea rather than Kora in my comments above.
MLC Anchor
Post a Comment