Thursday, November 20, 2008

Diego Maradona become Argentina's coach?

No one doubt with Maradona's soccer's skill, but many people doubt if Maradona become Argentina's coach.

Now Maradona officially become Argentina's coach. He promise to make Argentina bacome the winner in World Cup.

In Argentina's group he will teach Lionel Messi or people say The reincarnation of Maradona.

Questions:
1.Why do you think so many people feel doubt if Maradone become Argentina's coach?
2.Do you feel doubt to Maradona too? Why or Why not?

From EP

3 comments:

MLC said...

Hello Ernersto

Soccer is the one sport I love the watch the most! So, when I saw your blog about Diego Maradona and his new appointment as Argentina's coach, I thought, "This is a posting I must must comment about."

YOu can count me in with those who are doubtful about Maradona's abiity to coach Argentina.
I don't think we doubt his soccer skills (although I think that his skills have also decreased with time, age, and the effects of his addiction to cocaine, alcohol, and his unhealthy lifestyle).

What I really doubt is his ability to stay clean from his addictions.He is a recovering addict and I don't know whether he can take the pressure of having to take his team to victory.

In my opinion soccer coaches have to be psychologically very healthy because there is much pressure on them to deliver success. There will be victories but also defeats and a soccer coach has to recover from defeat and train again for victory. Is Diego Maradona psychologically ready for this type of stress? I am not sure. Will he return to drugs when the going gets tough? Could happen.

At the same time, since I am a supporter or South American teams like Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Paraguay, Chile, or whichever South American team makes it to the finals, I do want Maradonna to do well.

Probably I should support his efforts but he does not have my confidence, not yet anyhow.

MLC Anchor

^_^ said...

Hi.

Maradona as the coach of Argentina? Are you kidding me? It is true that Maradona was a great soccer player in Argentina (and he also made the Hand of God shot). However, many people doubt about him. That's because he is not a good man. He uses narcotics and drinks alcohol. Overall, his life is ruined.

I personally think MARADONA SHOULD NOT BE THE COACH OF ARGENTINA!!! He wouldn't be able to give maximum for Argentina because his life is already ruined. He wouldn't be able to think properly and he's got low discipline anyway. I'm afraid that if Maradona becomes Argentina's coach, Argentina and their players will be like Maradona's life: RUINED.


From,
^_^ P

Alfred said...

Heyy,its already a old message.Every soccer fan also knew it...
be more creative lah...
ehe3,don't make a revenge on me yaa...he3
peace...