At least 8 short-fin pilot whales were found dead on the beach last Monday near Serangan Island, Nandengbasa, mangroves, February 2. Whales have died nearly a week, according to the natural resources from Bali, Nusa Tenggara Foundation Board and the Bahtera, protect the marine environment, focusing on his death to protect members of the government officials are likely to stay because they are in strong current. In the short fin whale is the 2 species of whales, one Globicephala, which is a member of the marine dolphin family, although their behavior is a whale's skin. This type of whale is a protected species.
I have never heard of before the short fin pilot whales, so I do not know what it is. So, I think this is an interesting kit. I think this is a sad to hear about how these short-finned whales died. 8 may be the minority, but if it often happens, soon there will be more short-fin whale was. Perhaps the Government should try to prevent this from happening again. Perhaps the Government can do?
Question:
Do you think the government can protect the short-finned pilot whales?
Source: Hutasoit, Pariama. "More whales found stranded in Bali." Jakarta Post. February 3, 2009. Page 9. Volume 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment